At Ton Yr Ywen we are all dedicated to helping every child to flourish and achieve all-round success.
We believe to achieve all-round success, children need to
- Be happy and self-confident individuals
- Be fit and have a healthy life-style
- Form positive and respectful relationships
- Develop a life-long love of learning
- Be literate and numerate
- Be knowledgeable and skilled
- Be responsible citizens of Wales and the world
- Be creative contributors and reflective thinkers
- Make good choices through knowing right from wrong
We aim to achieve our Vision by
- Creating a school where everyone is safe, happy and healthy and where everyone strives to live by our 6 core values (responsibility, respect, courage, honesty, kindness and co-operation).
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere where everyone is included and valued and where differences are celebrated.
- Creating a curriculum which inspires children to become confident and capable learners who are proud of their achievements.
- Nurturing a lifelong love of learning through exciting learning experiences and high quality teaching.
- Encouraging children to make positive and creative contributions to society.
- Working in close partnership with parents and the wider community to promote children's learning and well-being.